Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tell me what you want to see at E3 2012 and win


As I prepare for my next adventure into the wonderful world of E3 my mind races with the prospects of what amazing delights await.  Maybe some more hands on time with the Wii U, or a playable demo of Resident Evil 6, Darksiders II or Borderlands 2.  HALO 4 and Black Ops 2 will also surely be a huge draw.  It'll be exciting to see what will be new for the PSVita and if anything will be shown for the next generation of Xbox and Playstation.  With all the amazing possibilities ahead, I will need some help.  So what would you like to hear about this year?  What upcoming announcements have you in a froth?  Are you more excited about Nintendo, Playstation or Xbox this year?
Place the game or event that you are most excited to hear about this year in the comments below and follow me on Twitter to get live updates and win exclusive E3 treats!
Be sure to include your Twitter handle in the comment and I will randomly chose one winner after the show to be the recipient of an E3 2012 goodie!  Click HERE for official rules and entry methods.

1 comment:

  1. I think its sure time for xbox to make another change and look forward to hearing about any announcements. Halo 4 is also on my list, although 343 software is going to be the new care takers I believe the fan based group will keep within the bunji roots and deliver another smashing sequel.

    ReplyDelete