Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Street Fighter gets a Sonic Boom from Kid Robot!

While in my local comic book store to surprise my wife with a new 2011 Kidrobot Dunny, I was Hadookened upside the head by the awesome sight of Kidrobot 3" vinyl Street Fighter figures!  I had absolutely no idea that these had released.  Kidrobot launched this latest line of 3" figures on the 7th of July and they are absolutely awesome.  They are blind boxed and will run you about $9.95 per figure.  The set includes all the original World Warriors with a player 1 and player 2 variant including Balrog 1/40, Blanca 1/20, Chun-Li 1/20, Dhalsim 1/20, E. Honda 1/20, Sagat 1/40, Guile 1/20, Vega ?/??, Ken 2/20, Ryu 1/20, Zangief 1/20 and some mystery fighter with a 1/80 chance of acquiring.  The figures are only available in the US right now due to licencing issues with Capcom.
Gotta catch 'em all!
I opened my first one of the World Warriors today.  Here is the on that I got:
Alternate Color (Blue) Guile & Sticker
Now get out there and start collecting these awesome figures and lets trade those repeats!

Or, if you want to order through Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment