Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Some Serious Must See TV

by jose martinez
If you're a working stiff like me and don't have much time for TV, let me give you a reason to watch.  Cartoon Network has taken an old Fanboy favorite and revitalized it in a way I could not think possible.  I started watching on the recommendation of a friend and now I feel like I must let everyone know.  The show has been given a shiny anime look and has been infused with an epic RPG style of story telling that is spot on.  The story of King Lion-O and his Thundercats' efforts to save Third Earth from Mumm-Ra's evil plots are much darker that the old Saturday morning fare and should be just right for the now older fans.  Tune in on Fridays at 8:30/7:30 central for new episodes, and if you need to catch up, I found the aired episodes on Daily Motion.  Cartoon Network also offers the ability to watch the latest episodes on their site by logging in with your provider credentials.  I hope you enjoy this show as much as I do.
Lion-O, Tygra, Cheetara, Panthro and crew are back and better than ever

No comments:

Post a Comment