Monday, January 2, 2012

The Gaming Journal 1/2/2012


Another slow day in gaming today.  Did manage to score most of the achievements on uDraw: Instant Artist, and got to get greedy with Wario on my lunch break.  Here is how it broke down...

Game Played uDraw: Instant Artist=Xbox360: Time logged: Around 2 Hours
Unlocked the following achievements:

  • COLOR CRAZY-30GS
  • JUST A WARM UP-20GS
  • GET INSPIRED!-20GS
  • SIT BACK AND RELAX-20GS
  • CANVAS COUNTRY-50GS
  • ACCOMPLISHED ARTIST-20GS
  • LOOK, NO MESS!-10GS
  • FANCY PANTS-10GS
  • SPLAT SUCCESS-10GS
  • STROKE OF LUCK-10GS
  • IT'S CUSTOMARY-20GS
  • ANIMATED ARTIST-20GS
  • MY PERSONAL EFFECTS-10GS
  • LOCKDOWN!-10GS
  • PLACE YOUR MARK-30GS
  • TILTING HERO-30GS
  • LOST IN PAINT-20GS
  • ART CAMP CRAZY-50GS
  • DOTS TERRIFIC!-5GS
  • I'VE GOT YOUR NUMBER-5GS
  • COLOR FILL CRAZED-5GS
  • ARTIST IN TRAINING-10GS
  • COLOR CONUNDRUM-50GS
  • REMMY'S APPRENTICE-50GS
  • INTERMEDIATE ARTIST-30GS
  • BEGINNER ARTIST-30GS
  • ADVANCED ARTIST-30GS
  • GREAT START!-20GS
  • PICTURE THIS-50GS
  • PERSONAL MASTERPIECE-5GS
Tried for the minigame ones, but found the tilt controls too frustrating, and the alien splat game almost painful.  uDraw is a neat concept, but you have to push down on the stylus too hard to make it fun to draw, and the tilt controls are too awful to have fun playing.  Strangely enough, I enjoyed painting by colors the best and found it slightly relaxing.  Unlocked 30/39 for 680/1000GS bringing my Gamerscore to 104,607.

Game Played Warioland 4=3DS Virtual Console: Time logged about 8 minutes
Got through the intro cinematic and the first level while on my lunch break.  I never beat this on the GBA, so I'm going to try to go all the way this time around.

Game Played Mario Kart 7-3DS: Time logged about 5 minutes
Further customized my Mii and attempted to get three stars on my last 50cc circuit.  Only had time for one race though.  Nothing unlocked today.

Game Played Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword-Wii: Time logged about 40 minutes
Started a couple of side quests, expanded my wallet to now hold 900 Rupees.  I can now carry one more item in my pouch.  Caught a few bugs today and generally ran around delivering Pumpkin Soup and trying to find a missing child.  Still loving the game :)

That was it for 1/2/2012.  I'm off work tomorrow, so hopefully there will be more gaming activity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment